Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Carefool What You Wishfore

I didn’t believe my friend at first when he told me in the utmost confidence that he was a “rising and falling” rapist. Indeed, when he was finally convicted in 1999 for his crimes, I believed I giggled a little, shook my head in disbelief, and continued eating my plate of bad. Thing is, no one believed it was true. Being just 4ft 5” tall, he was just too tiny to be a rapist. But a rapist he was, and a rapist with a box at that.

My friend’s demise is noteworthy, principally because it highlights how any one of us could fall foul to the temptations of forcewet; of pressurelust always needing more for the same ends, turning slights of desire into the full-blown worship-warship greedyneed of a perpetually burning Kinky Jesus. Beware.

But don’t strain yourself. Visit A New Type of Church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home