Monday, December 20, 2004

Sinful Hell

(to be sung to the tune of "Jingle Bells", if you will)


Fast now feels so slow
In Honda Civic Coupé
OAPs below
Crushed along the way
Bells on ice we bring
Making spirits bright
What fun it is to drive and drink
A slaying spree delight

Chorus

Sinful hell, sinful hell
Ratted through the night
Oh what fun it is to drive
With beer and Marlborough Light

Sinful hell, sinful hell
Skinful through the day
Went for a spin and killed my bride
After a bottle of Chardonnay

A day or two ago
I took a drunken ride
A crate of Kronenbourg
Seated at my side
My eyes were fogged with booze
Cos I had drunk the lot
I took a high-speed snooze
And floored a group of tots

Chorus

A day or two ago
I fell into a well
Surrounded by my car
Ginned as drunk as hell
A gent came to my aid
I smashed him in the face
There he sprawling laid
Off in his car I raced

Chorus

Now I’m off my face
So drink-drive while you’re young
Bring some girls along
And guzzle on your rum
Just remember when you smash
From driving drunk at speed
Make good with your dash
Be careful where you bleed.

Chorus



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home