Monday, April 11, 2005

Holidaynger

For one week last Brian May, I had the good fortune of spending a week’s Billie Holiday in the town of Michel Bolton. After a Claire Short sight-seeing tour of the Bolton Town Jerry Hall, I took a stroll along the wonderful Iain Banks of the River Phoenix.

It was a fine Doris Day – a far Hugh and Cry from the Crystal Gayles and Peter Snow of my previous visit in the Nigel Winterburn. As I Dennis Pottered along, skimming Oliver Stones and spotting the occasional pretty Dickie Bird, I noticed a group of Johnny Kidds kicking about a Johnny Ball and clearly having a James Whale of a time. Just then, one of the children Punt and Dennised the Michael Ball, which sailed over a garden, directly into a window Payne Stewart. Pat Sharp pieces of Philip Glass flew everywhere, embedding themselves into a young Thomas Mann who was Wayne Sleeping outside.

It really did Andrew Marr my stay.
Madonna.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home